Standard Growth Strategy.
For fast moving business looking change, that operate in complex or dynamic value chains.
- Value chain analysis
- Market sizing
- Consumer trend analysis
- Prioritisaton workshop
- Detaillled report
Kick start your growth journey today
This is out most populate strategy option. It is perfect for business that operate in fast moving value chains who are looking to make a steep change in growth. The process takes around 6-8 weeks, and at the end you will have both a detail analysis of your value chain and the “white spaces” that exist within it, plus several strategic growth scenario for you to consider.
What makes our process different is that we see the market like a chessboard. We seek to understand all the players in the game, their strategic moves and therefore the opportunities that others haven’t seen.
The Growth Strategy process is a chance to take a step back from your day-to-day and focus on your market, to look at what will be driving change in the future. Our process ensures that your business is deliberate and informed in selecting the growth journey that will enable you to achieve your ambitions.
Factors to consider when selecting your growth journey include:
- Shareholder Goals – the appetite of shareholders for risk and return.
- Industry Evolution – the nature of technology disruption in your industry and how fast it is evolving.
- Business Capabilities – the level of innovation, differentiation and scalability of your offer
Registered Capability Provider
We’re a registered provider under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme for business training and coaching services.
Talk to us to find out more.
Our Process & Philosophy.
Once you sign up with us we begin your strategy identification process:
We kick off with an exploratory session to understand your situation and motivations.
We present an outline of the research & analysis we’ll undertake to make sure we’re on the same page.
We do the hard work analysing your market and finding the white spaces where you could play.
We walk you through the analysis and discuss the value chain dynamics impacting your market.
We present the final strategic scenarios and discuss the implications for your business.
Our process has been created for three specific situations when major market-led decisions are most important:
1. New Company – founders who either seek validation of their business opportunity or those who have already established themselves in market but are seeking to scale-up their revenue line.
2. Established Company – businesses who are in a growth mode but can see their industry maturing now or in the near future. They seek opportunities to diversify or reinvent their offer to capture a new growth curve.
3. Major Transaction – when a company of any size is undertaking a major transaction such as capital raising, acquisitions, divestments, joint-ventures, alliances or exit transactions. Understanding your market position can impact your business valuation and transaction leverage in material ways.
In all situations, we are aiming to identify market-led initiatives that will enable the business to “cross the chasm” from early stage to expansion and realise its full potential.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why are there different prices?
The prices reflect the complexity and detail in each option and the audience type. Large organisation traditionally have more complex decision structure and value chains, bot of which impact the level of detail and time needed to complete the strategy. Don’t worry if you’re not sure which one is right for you, a quick conversation will allow us to help you decided.
Is this the right strategy for me?
If you’re not sure which level of strategy you need, or which level suits your business that OK, we can help. Generally it comes down to the size of your organisation, the value chain in which you work (maybe you span two or more!) and the level ot detail the decision maker require. We can help walk you through the options, just give us a call, we’re here to help.
Why are there different prices?
That’s were the fun begins! There are several options once we have complete the strategy. Some clients have the skills and resources just to crack on with operationalising their idea and some need a little support. We can help put togther a business case, create conceptual designs, help with capital and more. We have a great net work of partners that we would love to introduce you to.