The sun is shining - the tables are set - but where are all the people?
When you are trying to make money from an event where ticket sales are key, you don’t want to be let down at the final hurdle.
There is so much that goes into creating a great event. Having the right speakers or performers, booking the right venue, making it look the part, getting the right partners onboard and then ultimately marketing it to the right audience. All of this, whilst hoping you have the perfect mix for a successful event.
The team at RevGen are just what you need. We understand sales and we understand what goes into making a successful event. Our TalkTime team get on the phone, talk to your customers and close your sales.
We've done it before and we can do it for you.
Does this sound familiar?
It doesn’t make sense that people are going as far as putting tickets in the cart, yet you're just not closing the sale. If only you had a salesperson to get on the phone and push things over the line.
What if that salesperson, on that phone, understood what is so brilliant about the event. What if they even sounded like you – and they closed that sale every time.
- We can be the voice of your next event, selling the sizzle to your customers and converting the sale -
What is TalkTime?
- We call outsourcing your customer calls, ‘TalkTime’. Our Kiwi based team get on the phone and talk to your customers.
- We learn to speak like you. We understand what’s important to you and then sell those tickets and fill your events.
Why could it work for your next event?
- We are available now. We just need to be trained specifically on the event in question. Then our team are on the phone within weeks, selling and filling your event.
- If you can’t afford a full-time salesperson then this is the answer to short-term need. We are the voice of your event, selling the sizzle to your customers and converting the sale.
- We help you refine your messaging, feeding back what’s working with your customers and what needs to be tweaked to convert more.
- To support TalkTime the RevGen team provide Lead Generation, DM and EDM, marketing creative and execution. In other words, we create ads for you, direct mail your customers and follow up with phone calls!
- If what you need is sponsors or partners, we help with that too. We set up meetings with potential partners for you to follow up and close. Just think of us as your outsourced assistants; making your life easier whilst you focus on the big picture!
So, what do we need from you?
- We need access to your database; we can work with whatever you already have, or we can provide one for you to use. We are HubSpot accredited, so we can work with you on getting a short-term or long-term license if required.
- We need to understand your goals, your key messaging and time frames.
- We set up a kick-start meeting and off we go!
How much will this cost?
- We have packages starting from 40 hours of sales activity for $4499 a month.
- We will sit with you and work out what numbers you need to convert. Then we will provide a guide as to which package would work best to achieve those goals.
Don’t leave it to chance!
You have invested so much into making this event a success. Let the Talk Time team make sure you fill your seats, getting the returns you need to make it a financial success. Talk to the Talk Time team today!
What our customers say about us!
Leading Edge manages our customers end to end. Selling, upselling, cross-selling, delivery and training of some of our people. They feedback on any trends, consumer insight or product opportunities. And they really partner with us to make sure we maximise the opportunities both for our customers and for Spark.
Companies that add the human touch to digital sales consistently outperform their peers. They achieve five times more revenue, eight times more operating profit, and, for public companies, twice the return to shareholders.
It is rare to find a partner with a such clear vision on how to drive value from tools such as salesforce.com. You should be proud of the team you have and the experience and knowledge they have built around the salesforce.com toolset.
Leading Edge develops a sales culture that motivates the team to achieve results.
Leading Edge have been amazing in their delivery and performance across the board. From project delivery, implementation of technology and migration of data they have provided a professional service with attention to detail, great advice and key recommendations for the business.
Every interaction with Leading Edge has added value to our business processes and systems. They've responded enthusiastically to any request for support, question, or challenge we've faced, and offered viable solutions in a timely and thorough manner. We've been trained to use HubSpot effectively and are confident in applying its tools to gain sales and manage our customer relationships proactively.
Leading Edge came to help us with Lead Generation, or what we call first connections ... outsourcing something that is very precious to us. It worked because they are local, they see the same news as us...they invested in understanding our story and the current market conditions.
The impact made for us was significant... it's a good feeling knowing that Leading Edge is out there telling our story day in and day out.
Leading Edge is part of our culture, part of our family, and part of our team.
Relationships are everything... we externalised our sales and Leading Edge did a great job.
They don't come in to change us, they came to be a part of us... They really put their money where their mouth is.
What was appealing to me was it all came in one package... Leading Edge helped me attract customers and helped me convert customers, so I could focus on building capability.
Leading Edge invested in training and quality control to look after my brand.
Unlike other agencies, you're dealing with really pragmatic people focused on outcomes.
Leading Edge helped us understand our market and channel... They were the only business who could deliver in scale and in a short time frame.
They grew really good relationships & trust.
Leading Edge made a commitment to understand our business... We gained a lot more insight on the channel and the market and gave our team confidence... with 15% increase in sales within 6 - 8 weeks.
Leading Edge beat our target, made money for us, picked up leads we couldn't do for ourselves.
It's not sales results, it's how you sell... Leading Edge sells in a way, our values... getting 5-star reviews on our behalf.
I've worked with Leading Edge for 5 years and haven't regretted it... they're so open to being a real partner.